Bag Hunger AND Click It Away!
Did you know that 1 in 8 of our West Michigan neighbors struggles with hunger? 1 in 6 of those people are children! That’s where the Cornerstone-Wide Summer Food Drive comes in! We have relationships with four area food pantries, each serving 400-500 families every month: Streams of Hope, The Pantry, UCOM (United Church Outreach Ministry) and Westminster Presbyterian Downtown Food Pantry.
We’re asking you to please consider doing two things:
- Bag Hunger! At all 3 Cornerstone Campuses, bags and food lists are available. We’re asking you to fill your bag with groceries and bring it back to church by July 16&17.
- Click It Away! Please click the link below and donate! Here’s how it works: Your donation is made to Feeding America of West Michigan, which is where all four pantries are able to get 10-times the amount of groceries than buying at retail! Plus, you choose which pantry receives your donation!
Here are some ways your dollars are increased 10-times what you give:
- $21 to feed a family of four for a week
- $42 to feed a family of four for two weeks
- $84 to feed a family of four for a month
- $100 to provide 400 meals
- $200 to provide 800 meals
Make a Donation
Thank you, Cornerstone!
Sort & Pack
Can you help sort and pack our collected food on Sunday or Monday, July 16 or 17? Sign up here for a shift!