Keys to Freedom Workshops: Applying God's Healing in Your Life
If you've taken Keys to Freedom Session 1, we're keeping on with our journey of healing in Session 2. Using the Bible, we'll continue addressing 'heart' issues that are vital to healing hurts and unhealthy habits. We'll also learn how to help others identify and pray through areas of pain and struggle in their lives.
For those of us who've been looking forward to this, GREAT NEWS! There are two changes making it much easier to participate:
- We are meeting Saturdays only on April 22 & May 13, from 8a – noon (small group & demonstrations, noon - 1pm).
- The cost has been reduced to $100 for both sessions ($50 per Saturday). Cost includes all materials and light refreshments.
Schedule of Keys to Freedom Workshops
PART 1: April 22, 8am - Noon
- ACOA (Adult Children of Addiction)
PART 2: May 13, 8am - Noon
- Emotional Abuse
- Healing for Fear and Anxiety
Important Note: The teaching portion will wrap up by noon. If you'd like to stay for small groups and /or demonstrations, those take place between Noon and 1pm.
Cornerstone Church, South Wyoming Campus (2730 56th St. SW, Wyoming, MI 49418)
The cost is $100. You can pay via credit or debit card or by check at your first class. (Please make checks payable to Connie Schutte.) For information on Keys to Freedom Scholarships, please contact Karen Baker at KarenB@cornerstonemi.org or call 616.698.3170
* Scholarships are available! Please contact Karen Baker for information at KarenB@cornerstonemi.org. But please sign up, even if you're requesting scholarship assistance.
Sign up for Session 2: Parts 1&2