- It’s praying together the 3rd Tuesday of every month, no matter where we are.
- It’s aligning our prayers and sending a powerful, collective call to Jesus.
- It’s inviting Him to open the floodgates of the power of the Holy Spirit into our lives and infusing the whole church family!
Opt-In to PrayDay
- Text the word PRAYDAY (all one word) to: 313131
- When you see the text response, “Thank you for joining Cornerstone Church PrayDay” you’re in! (Different providers have different response times.)
- Your number is secure and never shared by Cornerstone or the text service. You will only receive Cornerstone PrayDay texts, no group messages from individuals or groups.
So, what happens next?
Each PrayDay, you’ll receive 3 texts spread out through the day prompting you to pray, text a personal prayer concern, respond to a question, or to pray/comment during live-stream prayer time. (More info below.)
- Power of ONE.
On the morning of PrayDay, you’ll get a text prompting you to pray on your own and invite you to text a personal prayer concern. The Prayer Team will be praying for you that day. (You can text prayer requests, answered prayers, and general responses all day on PrayDay Tuesdays. Please text us your name when you respond.)
- Power of COMMUNITY.
Around 11:30am, you'll get a text inviting you to join us at 11:45am on “Prayeriscope.” It’s a live stream on the Periscope App. (info below) where we get together as a community, just for a few minutes… wherever we are! You’ve got to check it out. It’s awesome! Karen Baker and Tom Fifer will be your hosts, along with special guests every week.
You can find the Periscope App in the Google Play Store or on iTunes. Once you download and install it, launch the app and search for Cornerstone Church PrayDay (@cornerprayday). Get more information about Periscope on their website.
- Power of TOGETHER.
In the evening, you’ll get one last text prompting you to pray with people: maybe a friend or someone in your family or Life Group. Again, you can text prayer requests, answered prayers, and general responses all day on PrayDay.