About 30-Hour Fast for Thirst
We'll start our fast on Friday March 23, then get together Friday night through Saturday for fun, games and learning more about the crisis related to lack of clean water. We'll end our fast by eating together late Saturday afternoon, then going to the 6:00pm service together! Invite your friends, get donations for Zoe Waters, and let's have an awesome time while we make a real impact for people in the world who need water!
Important Note: A Parent Permission Form has to be on file for each student participating in the Fast.
Register Your Student
The 30-Hour Fast for Thirst Relies on Volunteers… Like You!
High school students and Adults: will you support our middle school students during part, or all of the Fast? There are lots of ways you can lend a hand! You can choose to help with any, some, or all:
- Friday 4-6pm Set-up
- Friday 6-8pm Registration
- Friday 9pm – Saturday 9am Overnight
- Saturday 10am-1pm Prayer Walk/Service Projects
- Saturday 3-6pm Meal Prep and Clean Up
- I’m Brave! I’ll be there the whole time!
If you can donate your time, or make a financial contribution, please click the appropriate buttons below. Thank you for helping get life-sustaining, clean water to millions who desperately need it!
Register to Volunteer
We'd Love Your Support!
You can support us by:
Ask God to bless our students as they overcome hunger.
- Making a Donation
Here's what a donation to the Fast for Thirst can do:
- $5 donation = provides 100 gallons of water (enough for 8 people per day)
- $10 donation = provides 200 gallons of water (enough for 1 person for two weeks)
- $25 donation = provides a Treasure Unit where about 144 people will hear about God in their own language
- $100 donation = water for three families for one month
- $250 donation = waters for one family for a WHOLE year
- $1,000 donation = 25 Treasure units about 3,600 people will hear about God in their own language
Every donation is tax-deductible!
Donate to Fast for Thirst